What's new

Viva España

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am in Spain and thousands of miles away from any silver. The Euro system has insured i will not find any silver in Spain. Good news is that my Tax Refund has already come in and my pool of coin buying money has grown exponentially. I will be back and on the prowl on the 17th of FEB. I plan on hitting several states in the next two months. I am very excited about what I might find. I will respond to your post while over here though. See you all soon.

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
I hear that Espana is burry burry nice... :tongue3:
 
If you happen to make your way to any coin shops - can you ascertain whether they charge less of a premium over spot for old US gold and silver coins. A lot of hoarding of gold US coins took place in Europe over the years, and as one might suspect, coin collecting is more of a domestic phenomenon. So I was wondering if they were treated only as bullion over there. Any info would be appreciated.
 
Have a great trip. Good luck hunting with the new funds on your return.
 
como se ama? Have fun for everyone see you soon!
 
Hey GS , hope that you are having a great trip (if the silver shakes arent too bad ,ha ) have fun my friend , Ed btw the silver will be there waiting for ya
 
Have a good trip. Too bad you can't CRH for silver.......
 
Hope you have great vacations


After this break you will find more silver here

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom