What's new

W@hoooooo, just found my first Indian Head!!!!

ringding

Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
692
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
I bought $40 worth of rolled pennies yesterday and am about 25% done. Just picked out a 1905 Indian Head. Now that is a pretty penny. Coin designs were so beautiful back then. Of course I've also found some wheaties and gobs of pre 1982 coppers.
 

Attachments

  • Indian.webp
    Indian.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 260
Upvote 0
Welcome to the club. Ring a ding ding!! new "IHC club member" being introduced!!

:-)
 
Kudos RD !

Hope you find some more in the remainder.
 
I unrolled about 7 rolls into a pile of pennies and it stuck out like a sore thumb. Picked it right out.

About a year ago I hunted only halves and never would have thought that I would hunt pennies cause I thought it was a waste of time - not much of a return. I am sold now.
 
Did you get them all from the same bank? What wording do you use to get that many at the same time? :icon_study:
 
I have an account at that bank and they never give me trouble about buying coins. They even said I could redeposit them, but I take them to coinstar. I don't want to buy back coins i have searched through.
 
Congrats RD!!! Nice looking coin too. Hopefully you can pull many more in the future.

I agree with you about the designs back in the day. In my opinion, former presidents on coins are just plain boring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom