808beginnerdigger
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Got a last minute permission to access an old plantation camp so I picked up the keys from my brother Mike, picked up my digging partner and into the hills we went. Found some nice machined Waialua Sodas, Spring Sodas but the find of the day was the cobalt blue T. Machida by 808Kaz. Most of the dig finds I have as movie clips. I'll post other stills of the ones I found later after cleaning.
Attachments
-
WAIALUA CAMP.webp45.1 KB · Views: 415 -
WAIALUA CAMP (8).webp105.5 KB · Views: 391 -
WAIALUA CAMP (10).webp51.3 KB · Views: 385 -
WAIALUA CAMP (9).webp96.9 KB · Views: 384 -
WAIALUA CAMP (7).webp21.2 KB · Views: 369 -
WAIALUA CAMP (6).webp30.9 KB · Views: 375 -
WAIALUA CAMP (5).webp50.4 KB · Views: 375 -
WAIALUA CAMP (4).webp37.7 KB · Views: 387 -
WAIALUA CAMP (3).webp100.8 KB · Views: 399 -
WAIALUA CAMP (2).webp106 KB · Views: 407 -
WAIALUA CAMP (1).webp52.7 KB · Views: 361
We hiked around the ravines around the old Waialua camp, it can get over whelming with all the bottles just scattered every where, just scanning the surface I found a common machine Waialua soda, just pulled out of the ground...
was running out time and we had to go... I was telling 808beginnerdigger if we have the chance to go again we should go straight to that area and start digging I know there is a lot more to be found in that area...
... Thanks Kaz for Chinese "Bean Pot". I cleaned it up and will photograph it and the other finds including the Chemistry bottles I found.
Good to see you guys out pounding it. Keep up the good work !!!!
... But anywayz, we had a fun day. Sorry folks I am limited to whom I can bring there. Fortunately we was able to talk story with the caretaker after our dig who lives on the ranch. He also gave me some common bottles he found...
...the amber pipe look like "dakine" pipe with "dakine" resin inside, lol...I wonder what the patient calcium inhalator is used for







