What's new

Wait for that penny!

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About once a year this happens to me. Sometimes when I buy something for 99¢ and I'm in a rush I'll walk away without the penny change. Shame on me, I know!

Today I waited and got a reminder why I always should. The cashier dropped a 1919 wheatie in my hand. Nice!

Bottom line: it may be only a penny but sometimes a penny can make your day.
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like a penny from heaven.

Congrats
Cat
 
Your the type of customer I love, here is my cash keep the change.
Makes my night because I choose the cash I wish to keep. That 1919 would have been in my hands though :)


But congrats on your find. Till hunting is fun!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom