What's new

Walk(ers) This Way!

DAS7NY

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I managed to do 2 boxes yesterday so I have 1 more to do today. Man am I doing well. Already from starting in Mid March I've found a ton of silver including 14 Walkers! Here's the totals!

Box 1: 1 Walker, 6 40%s

Box 2: 2 Walkers, 4 40%s

Not bad for an hour of sorting? Well I'm off to do that other box. I'll post my finds later! For now, HH! ;D
 
Upvote 0
Wow, you are doing excellent.
Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
 
I don't understand why you guys TALK THIS WAY!
:wink:

Golden Silver
 
Hey whoever that is in your avatar ... the Dude looks like lady.
 
Thats me in my avatar! ;D I've been taking the boxes slow but now I'm BACK IN THE SADDLE, and hitting them really hard! ;D ;D
 
DAS7NY said:
Thats me in my avatar! ;D I've been taking the boxes slow but now I'm BACK IN THE SADDLE, and hitting them really hard! ;D ;D

I'm getting "PUMPED" for this week boxes and can't wait for the "SWEET EMOTION" of finding silver.

Mojo
 
I know what you mean mojo all this thinking about silver has got me LIVING ON THE EDGE.

Golden Silver
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom