What's new

Walked 3 Hours Today For This One

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I was afraid that I was going to be shut out this afternoon but found this one shortly before going home.


 
Upvote 0
I like those pinks and blues your area has. That one is frame worthy.
 
Great find plus exercise...win-win!
 
I love those colors too, three hours well spent, nice reward!
 
That's a pretty piece- good going ;)
 
Americus we needed a good point like that to see. Look forward to all the color you will pull out this year. Hope you have a good one.
 
I would walk a lot longer than three hours to find something that nice. Well done!
 
Does Elora fit that one Americus? I find a lot of them in my area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom