What's new

Walkers-Bens-Kens

OmegaMan

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
720
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

Went to my bank to pick up my boxes and found some hand rolls.
It was quite the sight. I was trying to carry two boxes and had my pockets
full of rolls. my pants almost fell down with the weight of the rolls.

Total from old rolls
58-Ben's
27-Walker's
38-1964
197-40%

Two Boxes
6-1964
1-40%
1-1990s
1-82 no fg

ENJOY
 

Attachments

  • silver coins 001.webp
    silver coins 001.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 420
  • silver coins 003.webp
    silver coins 003.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 412
  • silver coins 004.webp
    silver coins 004.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 405
  • silver coins 005.webp
    silver coins 005.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 405
  • silver coins 006.webp
    silver coins 006.webp
    34 KB · Views: 401
Upvote 0
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

:o Ohhh yeah that was a Darn Good Day! Hurray!! Congratulations, I especially love those Walkers. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

Holy cow, that is AWESOME!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Man I wish I could get my hands on some customer rolls, but all of the banks around me only take loose coins!!!!!! >:(
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

With rolls like that you got to know that something good will come out of it. One of the best hauls so far this year. Freaking Awesome!

Golden Silver
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

It seriously blows my mind to think that people have no clue as to the value of old coins!!!! LOL - Oh well, more for us!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

I don't know what to say!!!!!!!!!!WOW Love SILVER!!!!!!!!!! SUPER JOB!!!!!!!
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

WOW, what a nice score, WTG
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

Wow, No words to describe it

Congrats

DW
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

Damn Omegaman , you crushed them holy s**t ... wow you must have about freaked I know that I would have ..kudos on a super score , Ed :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

sweet!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

Awesome finds! You can see that those wrappers are a little bit older before opening them.
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

That's a dream find, for sure!
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

Awesome pics,that would make anyone's week.Congrads.
 
Re: Walker's-Ben's-Ken's

What an excellent variety of silver coin! Thats one haul I'd remember the rest of my life.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom