What's new

Walking Alone (kind of)

blueberra

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
845
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This week's half dollar box contained two '68Ds and then, all by herself, this coin.

Strange -- a solitary Walking Liberty which begs the question : what's the backstory? I could see if it were accompanied by a couple of other 90%ers, but this one was alone in the middle of the box.
 

Attachments

  • walker 5-may-21.webp
    walker 5-may-21.webp
    251.1 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0
Coin looks a little beat up, but still silver for the stack. Nice find.
 
I don't find that unusual. The past 3out of 4 boxes I got a solitary 90% in each and maybe a few 40%. If that keeps happening I'll find that weird.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom