What's new

Walking in liberty park

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone. I found a nice place to hunt here
Today I found 3.00 in clad and as I was leaving i saw a big rock in the pathway I mean Boulder
I scanned the base and a solid 88 on my teknetic gamma 6000
As I popped the plug this is what I found. A walking liberty quarter pretty rough shape worn but
Still a fun find !! image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 24
Man, she was struttin' her stuff for ya?! They only ever just stand around for me.
 
Great find. One of my favorite designs. Liberty State Park? Be careful hunting there and make sure there are no rules against it. Also I always thought that park was all dug and filled so it's good to hear there are some goodies.

Congrats
 
Nice SLQ pretty hard to find type for out here :occasion14:
 
Standing Liberty Quarter (SLQ) is what it's called. Walking Liberty is a half dollar coin.

I have never found an SLQ, so the only reason that I point this out is jealousy... plain old jealousy. Very nice find. Congrats!
 
were you able to get a date off her?
 
love those quarters!!!
 
SLQ'S are awesome finds even if they don't have a date...
 
Love the SLQs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom