Vino
Banned
Received another new permission today, at a 1804 House thats been in same family for over 100 years.
I hunted it for a few hours this morning.
These are the only things I found with about 15 wheats.
They were only a few inches under.
I know there has to be more there, just need some rain.
You would think I should find some buttons, buckle pieces, pottery shards. But nope!
Will see, ill go back after some big rain..
Enjoy the pics.
George
I hunted it for a few hours this morning.
These are the only things I found with about 15 wheats.
They were only a few inches under.
I know there has to be more there, just need some rain.
You would think I should find some buttons, buckle pieces, pottery shards. But nope!
Will see, ill go back after some big rain..
Enjoy the pics.
George
Attachments
Upvote
44
? Lol
I bet you'll find and IHP or 2 at that site.
With the age of that house I'm sure you'll be pulling some banner finds in no time. That's a great age for a property for finding Colonial and post-Colonial coins/items. 






