What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Wallet Found While Walking the Dog *Returned*

JimDon

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
5,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out walking my dog the other day and laying in the rode was a wallet. it contained $35 in cash and a drivers license. I was able to find out that the young man's Grandmother lived near by and was able to drop it off with her. As usual they didn't even call to thank me. People!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0591.webp
    IMG_0591.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 662
Well I commend you. Great job!
 
I returned a class ring ( well, several rings) but this one I got the feeling they thought i stole it, it was found on the beach, but i got no thank you only dirty looks. HH
 
Great job on the return. :hello2:
No excuse for not even getting a "thank you" from someone. :nono:
Well done,
MM
 
Maybe he is a punk that treats his grandma like poop and she through his wallet in the street and was bummed you found it. :read2:
I thank you for your efforts. :hello2:
 
Now I know where the phrase, "Finders, Keepers" Comes from....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom