Wally World Bank?

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I have, have yet to really find anything good. I would get some dimes from them from time to time but now that I dump into two of their main branches. I am not sure if they get coin from their main branch or not since I have seen the Garda truck deliver to them so perhaps its worth a try tomorrow, never know.

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
I have been using Walmart to dump since I found out that their self-service lanes will take half dollars. Dropped 7 rolls into them this weekend for stuff I would have had to use bills to buy. I tried putting in an extra roll to see if it would spit out bills for change but it just stopped taking my halves when it got to the right amount. I keep checking my small change for something but nothing yet.

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
I get cent boxes from the service desk all the time I get better wheats some how got 2 vdb's there

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Wish'n that the one's near me had banks, was outa town one day, a different walmart had a bank, but unfortunatley it was rather late and closed. had some weird digital teller sort of stuff to as I recall, but that crap wouldn't of helped me out.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
The one and only time I hit their in-store bank, I scored my first beautiful 1970 D, the one and only half in that bank.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never... Havent set foot in china mart in about 2 years now

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
blaylock said:
I;m with ya there. Its about the worst thing thats happened to the US.

Ya the worst thing in America is Walmart ... Never mind the very small, insignificant spending problem out govt has. By the way, china mart employs over 1.5M people - 2nd largest employer after US govt. I'm assuming you hate Walmart because it is non-union, correct blaylock?

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
baddbluff said:
Ya the worst thing in America is Walmart ... Never mind the very small, insignificant spending problem out govt has. By the way, china mart employs over 1.5M people - 2nd largest employer after US govt. I'm assuming you hate Walmart because it is non-union, correct blaylock?

I hate it because its like a feeding troff for chumps ... Ya Wana find the nastiest people in your city ? Check out the local Walmart .
Yes the prices might be cheap but you'll pay for it in the end ... Not to mention they r the exact opposite that they were founded on.
They don't just destroy American jobs from the manufactures side they also put a lot of mom and pop store out of business !!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
Will be glad when they fall and they will !!!!! Just a matter of time!!!!

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
baddbluff said:

Also bad bluff if it wasn't for wallyword these 1.5 million might have the opertunity to,work for a real company !!!
It's not like the jobs would not be here they would simply be with some one els .....

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G1sammons said:
I hate it because its like a feeding troff for chumps ... Ya Wana find the nastiest people in your city ? Check out the local Walmart .
Yes the prices might be cheap but you'll pay for it in the end ... Not to mention they r the exact opposite that they were founded on.
They don't just destroy American jobs from the manufactures side they also put a lot of mom and pop store out of business !!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
Will be glad when they fall and they will !!!!! Just a matter of time!!!!

Yes, weird people shop there. But a lot of smart people shop there too. How do they destroy manufacturing jobs? That's what unions do. That's why the US auto industry went belly up - they overpaid their unqualified union workers. Then Obama bailed them out so they can just do it again. Mom & pop businesses are a thing of the past ... They are inefficient & can't compete. Like it or hate it, Walmart isn't going anywhere. Successful companies don't "fall" - poorly run, unprofitable companies (especially those associated w/unions - like Hostess) do.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G1sammons said:
Also bad bluff if it wasn't for wallyword these 1.5 million might have the opertunity to,work for a real company !!!
It's not like the jobs would not be here they would simply be with some one els .....

That's painful to read. Not quite sure what you're saying. Please turn on your spellcheck. No one is forced to work for Walmart. That's what college is for.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I will do my Walmart rant later after work if I have the energy. Anyone who is pro Walmart obviously doesnt understand the negative impact this company has everywhere its located. Its a blight, it is the corporate devil and it is part of what is ruining this country.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other

WRONG, he hates walmart cause, usually the people who hate walmart hate it because its competition to the ma & pa shop's that charge an arm and a leg with 10x higher prices.I shop at Walmart from time to time, its alright. Alot of people benefit from the low prices they offer.

Non-union does not mean a thing in regards to walmart baddbluff, government unions are the ones to be mad about. I'm assuming you've never known anyone who's worked for Walmart before? Well, it pays between minimum wage and $8.75 an hour. They don't hirer enough employee's. Advancement in the company, is only available to you if'n you are either a woman or of a different race, usually this is not a problem, but they would rather have women bosses, simply cause it 'makes them' look like a better employer. Also, is a real shame, most of the employee's they hirer the kind of deadbeats and drug addicts who are willing to work for $8 an hour, so they CANT organize a union. If they hired respectable people, they would be unionized easily, and maybe they'd take home higher wages. I know people who used to work at walmart, and they have horror stories, about what kind of place it is to work. At least when steel companies, were the 2nd largest employer in the US, at least people brought home a decent wage, 2nd largest is not necessarily a good thing.

1.5 million people making near minumum wage, and they are still understaffed. Plus, another reason people dislike walmart, is because they own sam's club, and you can buy everything cheaper at walmart than sam's club, making sam's club pointless.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
baddbluff said:
That's painful to read. Not quite sure what you're saying. Please turn on your spellcheck. No one is forced to work for Walmart. That's what college is for.

I'm not pro union ! Don't get me wrong ... What I see in Walmart is they sold out service ethics,and charter for price.
That why you see so many dirt bags in ther !!
People mostly buy from convience not pricing yes there r some smart people there but usally there not as smart as the people went down the road because they can afford to. And they have learned that they can't afford to give up values for a better price!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
This have gone off the bank topic, so I'll interject this real qwik, October 19 2009 was the last day of my 17 year career with Walmart, in that time I had managed many departments and moved into upper management, the things I saw and had to do for that company were totally immoral. I would be threatened every year to make the inventory match or come out over or I would loose my job! Messing with inventory to make it match at the end of the year, Favoritism, lying, discrimination, and many other things that the genereal public doesn't know about, it may employ a lot of people per store ( ours employed 520) but they are a horrible company and do many things that if were brought out into the open may change the minds of the believers in Walmart. The scary thing is many people don't realize just how powerfull this company is. These are some of the reasons I don't work for them anymore, and I just chose not to help the Waltons get any richer from my employment. HH, Maverick.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
maverick said:
This have gone off the bank topic, so I'll interject this real qwik, October 19 2009 was the last day of my 17 year career with Walmart, in that time I had managed many departments and moved into upper management, the things I saw and had to do for that company were totally immoral. I would be threatened every year to make the inventory match or come out over or I would loose my job! Messing with inventory to make it match at the end of the year, Favoritism, lying, discrimination, and many other things that the genereal public doesn't know about, it may employ a lot of people per store ( ours employed 520) but they are a horrible company and do many things that if were brought out into the open may change the minds of the believers in Walmart. The scary thing is many people don't realize just how powerfull this company is. These are some of the reasons I don't work for them anymore, and I just chose not to help the Waltons get any richer from my employment. HH, Maverick.

Good for you maverick !
More and more every day folks are getting wise about Walmart .

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So, you are saying that I should give my beautiful 1970 D Kennedy half back to that bank?

Lol, I wouldn't, I'd give them back a 71 in trade. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread