What's new

Walmart called,

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Walmart called, your family Christmas photos are in, please, please come in to pick them up!
laughing7.gif


image004.jpg 49.webp image012.jpg 13.webp image014.jpg 222.webp image015.jpg 333.webp run.webp
image019.jpg really.webp image025.jpg sigh.webp image028.jpg 45.webp image020.jpg 777.webp image027.jpg 999.webp image007.jpg noooooooo.webp image030.jpg 55.webp image031.jpg 14.webp image013.jpg 113.webp
Red
hello.gif
 
OMG All Of the Family Memories!!! Except for the Last One!!!! Where can I find That Outfit For Red to Where On Christmas Eve, She Has the Legs and Body For It Chug!!!!
 
Red said she dosnt have the Body for that!!!! I am going to have to" BE THE ONLY JUDGE" Chug
 
Red said she dosnt have the Body for that!!!! I am going to have to" BE THE ONLY JUDGE" Chug
Ain't you the guy that just picked us the Lottery ticket thet cost us 500 million bucks ?
Mebbie you ought to listen to Red :tongue3:
 
I like the one with the beer cans/cigs tree & Pregnant Girlfriend
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom