What's new

Wanna bet?....SHES HERE!!!!!

Re: Wanna bet?

Congrats to you and Mrs 4-H on the coming of your new family member. I'm sure the plans to spoilr her are already in the works before she even arrives. I dont know when she'll arrive but I say the earliest will be 3/3.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

2.27.10 3:14am 6 pounds 8 ounces

Enjoy every minute of her! :coffee2:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

4-H said:
DirtyMike said:
I will guess 3-02-10 and 6 lb.s & 11 oz.s. :lovestory: I will also like to guess the name to be "Mike"......
Good Gawd Mike it's a girl! :laughing9:

How is Samantha Michelle? That's her name
Ok, Ok. :laughing9: I agree Samantha Michelle is a beautiful name. :lovestory:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

I'm going to predict that that girl will be a whole week late - 3/10/10.

19 inches long, and 7 lbs. 2 oz.


B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

mrs.oroblanco said:
I'm going to predict that that girl will be a whole week late - 3/10/10.

19 inches long, and 7 lbs. 2 oz.


B
WOW! We went to our weekly DR.. Apt. today and she told us Nothings changed. You may be right!
The DR. said that they will not let the baby go past 2 weeks then they will induce labor. I hope that's not the case. Because my wife is about to explode as it is. :D :D
 
Re: Wanna bet?

I won't try to guess a date but I will wish health and happiness to all of you. I hope everything goes swimmingly!!
My (now ex) wife and I tried for 5 years to have a baby after we got married. We had all but given up.
Then a strange and wondrous thing happened. 'Showgirls' with Elizabeth Berkeley came out on DVD.
We rented it. We watched it.
Samantha was born exactly nine months later!! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Thank you Elizabeth! :love4:

Ok, ok!! March 4th :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

GopherDaGold said:
I won't try to guess a date but I will wish health and happiness to all of you. I hope everything goes swimmingly!!
My (now ex) wife and I tried for 5 years to have a baby after we got married. We had all but given up.
Then a strange and wondrous thing happened. 'Showgirls' with Elizabeth Berkeley came out on DVD.
We rented it. We watched it.
Samantha was born exactly nine months later!! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Thank you Elizabeth! :love4:

Ok, ok!! March 4th :icon_thumleft:
hahaha! That's funny.

Well, today is the the 24th flag day....No Sammie yet.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

4-H said:
treasurehound said:
Hey Mike, do you have a detector in mind for that future hunter? I can't wait to hear from you when she is born. I remember my first born.
Yeah! A barbie commando pink with sparkles deluxe! Do they make such a contraption? :laughing9:

YES.... they call it KRYLON.....lol
 
Re: Wanna bet?

March 2nd 4am 2010
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Congrats on the new arrival. I have 2 neices that are both due around June/July. I been busy sewing, making them each a baby quilt.
Im not a grandma yet, bet I can't wait ...well I can wait for another year or two then one of my 2 older kids better pop something out LoL


I'll say March 5th, 12:20am 6lbs 6oz. 19.5 inches long.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

lil one aint comin out till the 18th cause thats my birthday :tongue3:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

4-H, OK, this is what you need to do. That baby should arrive on 2/28, so tomorrow take a small paper bag, fill it with air, stand behind your wife and pop it. That should induce labor and the baby will arrive on 2/28
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Of course, you will never see the baby, because she will kill you on the spot, if you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D


B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

:laughing9: 3/3/10.... My Daughter's is 3/3/67 A good day to start a life! :laughing9: Enjoy!
 
Re: Wanna bet?

spartacus53 said:
4-H, OK, this is what you need to do. That baby should arrive on 2/28, so tomorrow take a small paper bag, fill it with air, stand behind your wife and pop it. That should induce labor and the baby will arrive on 2/28
I would like my Daughter to grow up and know her Father thank you very much! :D

Maggie would shoot me if I did that! :-[

Tempting though!!! ::)


Still no Baby .. Dr. Apt. tomorrow.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

You know, they say that marital relations will bring on labor. (worked for me, twice). The other one came all by himself - I didn't even know I was in labor. Got to hospital at 12:00 am - son popped out at 12:55 am. I even took a shower, changed my clothes, then told my husband it was time to go. He said "yea, right" I handed him the keys and said "yea, right" He chuckled (he went ballistic the first time), asked me how far apart were the contractions - I said "about 2-1/2 minutes" he chuckled again and then timed the next one. Then he went ballistic. He even put a white flag on the antennae on the car! I didn't wait that long on purpose - contractions were light and went from 7 minutes to 3 minutes in a half hours time (the time I took my shower).

B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

mrs.oroblanco said:
You know, they say that marital relations will bring on labor. (worked for me, twice). The other one came all by himself - I didn't even know I was in labor. Got to hospital at 12:00 am - son popped out at 12:55 am. I even took a shower, changed my clothes, then told my husband it was time to go. He said "yea, right" I handed him the keys and said "yea, right" He chuckled (he went ballistic the first time), asked me how far apart were the contractions - I said "about 2-1/2 minutes" he chuckled again and then timed the next one. Then he went ballistic. He even put a white flag on the antennae on the car! I didn't wait that long on purpose - contractions were light and went from 7 minutes to 3 minutes in a half hours time (the time I took my shower).

B
LMAO! @ Marital relations......What's that? C,mon Do you know how plain old uncomfortable that is for a man when he knows his baby is right there? Marital relations right now is a kiss and hug!


Oh! Go look in "my daily pics" at the My first grandaughter thread
 
Re: Wanna bet?

4-H said:
mrs.oroblanco said:
You know, they say that marital relations will bring on labor. (worked for me, twice). The other one came all by himself - I didn't even know I was in labor. Got to hospital at 12:00 am - son popped out at 12:55 am. I even took a shower, changed my clothes, then told my husband it was time to go. He said "yea, right" I handed him the keys and said "yea, right" He chuckled (he went ballistic the first time), asked me how far apart were the contractions - I said "about 2-1/2 minutes" he chuckled again and then timed the next one. Then he went ballistic. He even put a white flag on the antennae on the car! I didn't wait that long on purpose - contractions were light and went from 7 minutes to 3 minutes in a half hours time (the time I took my shower).

B
LMAO! @ Marital relations......What's that? C,mon Do you know how plain old uncomfortable that is for a man when he knows his baby is right there? Marital relations right now is a kiss and hug!


Oh! Go look in "my daily pics" at the My first grandaughter thread

Marital relations go down hill during labor. :D

Good Luck these next couple days Mike. Keep us posted. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom