What's new

Wanna bet?....SHES HERE!!!!!

Re: Wanna bet?

;D ;D ;D

Geesh, guys - I didn't say marital relations DURING labor....................... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: (that might get you killed) :laughing9: :laughing9:


If a guy is thinking about the baby's head - you're thinking about the wrong thing!!!! Just don't get carried away! Actually, it is thought the contractions of orgasm is what causes it - and not your orgasm ;D ;D ;D

Hey - women's hormones are at a high during pregnancy - especially towards the end.

Just watch for the "nesting" to kick in - then get ready for the "trip" shortly afterwards.

B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

"Just watch for the "nesting" to kick in - then get ready for the "trip" shortly afterwards."

Yep, my wife cleaned an already clean house, an hour later we were on our way to the hospital. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

What they don't tell you is some where around the hospital room is a room full of drinks and snacks and sandwiches that after the dad and mom get to eat... OLNY after the baby comes. Start looking for it as soon as ya get there!
 
Re: Wanna bet?

You and Maggie starting to get a little nervous?
Keep us posted and very best to you, Maggie, and Samantha!!
 
Re: Wanna bet?

dirt diva said:
:hello:
"Girls Rule ":angel1:
Congrats :hello2:
I will guess Feb.27th.

Can I change my guess? :laughing7:
Hopefully tomorrow.
Our prayers are with both of you(and baby girl) :angel1:
HURRY UP.we want pics :binkybaby:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Blacksheep,

I did the exact same thing (didn't realize it until I was told). I was at my daughter's house when she was due - exact same thing - my sister-in-law, she scrubbed a perfectly clean house - my girlfriend, exactly the same (I've been the coach for 7 babies, so stayed with them all the last few days).

It's a real thing - I slept on the couch at my sister-in-laws, fully dressed - because she was just SO obvious - I just wish is wasn't 2 am. :laughing9:

B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

I know I am new here but can I guess..??
March 5 @ 3:34am
No reason just sounded good ;D
oh and 7lbs 5 oz
 
Re: Wanna bet?

the 6th at 3 :32 am == 7 lbs 8 oz --19 inches
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Thanks everyone.

You all are great!

Today is the due date.....Yep.
But she is being stubborn! :wink:

My wife is very close. I installed the car seat in our suv last night and her Bag is packed and ready for the Hospital.

Maggie is kind of nervous and scared.

Mike
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Mike- Maggie will be nervous and scared right up to delivery. But once she is born the love and joy takes over and you both will be blessed.

Take care my friend
and we need pictures
 
Re: Wanna bet?

4-H said:
Thanks everyone.

You all are great!

Today is the due date.....Yep.
But she is being stubborn! :wink:

My wife is very close. I installed the car seat in our suv last night and her Bag is packed and ready for the Hospital.

Maggie is kind of nervous and scared.

Mike
Tell Maggie not to be scared--I'm sure a lot of people are praying for her as well as the health of the baby. And I also pray that the labor is really quick(after you get to the hospital of course!).
I'm gonna guess the baby to be 7lbs 3ozs and 20 inches long.
God Bless Mike! Keep us posted please.
sandcreek~~
 
Re: Wanna bet?

4-H said:
River Rat said:
I'm gonna say the 28th. That will really be something if my D-I-L and your wife have em on the same day, she's not due till the 10th.

:wink: RR
Iknow it! That would be cool!

Mike, you've not been on since 7 something this morn...I wanna bet you're at the hospital.
Abigail Grace arrived @ 1:55; 7lbs11oz :hello2:

:wink: RR

Anna&Abby2 (2).webp​
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Banner! Mikes best find Ever :hello2:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

extractor said:
Banner! Mikes best find Ever :hello2:

My 2nd best find ever too!

I believe Mike & Maggie are still waiting on the arrival of Samantha Michelle.

:wink: RR
 
Re: Wanna bet?

extractor said:
Banner! Mikes best find Ever :hello2:
OOOPs, , , well it will be when she get's here.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

ok it's March 3rd at 8:45 pm an no baby yet .

I'm still sticking with march 18th an lil sam will be 6lbs 8 oz ......oh an I will be hiding from Maggie if she has to wait this long if I win lol ;D
 
Re: Wanna bet?

River Rat said:
4-H said:
River Rat said:
I'm gonna say the 28th. That will really be something if my D-I-L and your wife have em on the same day, she's not due till the 10th.

:wink: RR
Iknow it! That would be cool!

Mike, you've not been on since 7 something this morn...I wanna bet you're at the hospital.
Abigail Grace arrived @ 1:55; 7lbs11oz :hello2:

:wink: RR


​
OH MY! Wow.....Beautiful

Congratulations!
No baby here yet! She's just not ready I guess :dontknow:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

RR- Congrats on the that beautiful new baby girl, I know it's not politically correct now to smoke but I'd hand ya a big congrats cigar anyway. I hope mom is doing well also. Many blessing to you and your now expanded family.

4-H- Everytime I see my notification that there's a new post on this thread I gotta pop in and see if you're a new daddy yet. Like many on here, I'm anxious to hear that everything went well, all is well and mom and baby are fine. fingers crossed, blessings sent and just waiting.

I know I don't speak up much, I'm usually lurking in the shadows, but I've read lots of posts by you 2 as well as many others that have impressed me with knowledge or just common sense (a rarity these days). I've known many that have kids and don't deserve, and, some that deserve but can't have any. It's nice to hear when the those that deserve'em.. have'em.

Back to the shadows for me, many blessings to both of you and your families.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom