What's new

Wanna bet?....SHES HERE!!!!!

Re: Wanna bet?

Tony66 said:
RR- Congrats on the that beautiful new baby girl, I know it's not politically correct now to smoke but I'd hand ya a big congrats cigar anyway. I hope mom is doing well also. Many blessing to you and your now expanded family.

4-H- Everytime I see my notification that there's a new post on this thread I gotta pop in and see if you're a new daddy yet. Like many on here, I'm anxious to hear that everything went well, all is well and mom and baby are fine. fingers crossed, blessings sent and just waiting.

I know I don't speak up much, I'm usually lurking in the shadows, but I've read lots of posts by you 2 as well as many others that have impressed me with knowledge or just common sense (a rarity these days). I've known many that have kids and don't deserve, and, some that deserve but can't have any. It's nice to hear when the those that deserve'em.. have'em.

Back to the shadows for me, many blessings to both of you and your families.
Very nice words.
Thank you
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Mike - the suspense is killing me.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

It's march 5th did your baby a rive yet, if it didn't take here on a bumpy car ride they say that works at lest around here any way.God bless you and the misses.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Geesh - believe it or not - this is the first thing I look at when I log on the computer every morning ;D ;D ;D ;D (absolutely true).

Wednesday isn't that far away :laughing9: :laughing9:

Have you checked the oven temp? (her belly button - there is an old wives tale about the belly button popped all the way out when the baby is done! - it normally pushes out, but it sometimes pops all the way out when the baby's head drops into the pelvic cavity). The mommy always knows when that happens, because then she feels like she has to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes - like at the beginning of pregnancy.

I love Tnet baby watches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

13 more days comeeeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn baby Sam :laughing9:


ok I'll give better odds here

Moms BD is the 14th

My BD is the 18th

The Red Heads BD is the 24th

I'll be ok if Baby Sam picks any one of the 3
 
Re: Wanna bet?

its about time === tick tock
 
Re: Wanna bet?

The baby clock is ticking.......................................
 

Attachments

  • Baby Clock.webp
    Baby Clock.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 524
Re: Wanna bet?

uugh. No baby yet!~ Maggie thought she may having "Slight" contractions yesterday but then again she has never had them so she couldn't be sure. :D
Her maternity leave starts today. We have another Dr. Appt. Monday.
Thanks for the support friends!

Mike and Maggie


Love the baby clock!
 
Re: Wanna bet?

I'll bet the lil tricycle motor is waiting for the warmer weather to kick in a bit before making an appearance. I'll have to re-guess since March 4th came and went.


Sunday...yeah, THIS Sunday. TOMORROWWWWWWW... :laughing7:

You are all in my prayers.
 
Re: Wanna bet?

:laughing9: I'm going to leave my March 3, 2010 bet the same. I could still win, the baby hasn't come yet so all the guesses are still good. Is that right Bubba? Oh, never mind! :laughing9: Are you sure you gave that doctor the right info? Hummmm, :laughing9: Bubba says guess again. Okay, Tuesday, March 9, 2010. That ain't here yet, is it? I wish I could get the hang of this betting on something that hasn't happened yet. ;D :laughing9:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

ok its Saturday 8:31 Az time I just got back with the family from hanging out at a Pow Wow over in Cali all day .......whats the baby report ? first thing I did after changing into sweat pants was open up this post to see whats going on ...baby report BABY REPORT :laughing9:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

march 8 843 pm 7lbs 13oz 21 1/4 long
 
Re: Wanna bet?

Tank69,

NADA, nada, nada yet - at least for 4-H. We do have a different baby, though!!!

B
 
Re: Wanna bet?

the slight contractions --starting about when I thought the birth would occur --hummm within the next 72 hours most likely --- so going with the 9th -- 5:25 pm -- same weight and length as before
 
Re: Wanna bet?

I'm thinking now,,,, the baby wont be born untill this thread reaches 98 posts :coffee2:
 
Re: Wanna bet?

WOW.
Look at all of these post's.

Thank you everyone.

Maggie is getting a kick out of this.

It's Sunday morning and no Samantha yet :dontknow:
We were shopping yesterday walking around trying to get the baby moving!
There were a Couple of times Maggie made funny grunting noises. :D
and I would say, " You going to have a baby?"
She said, " I don't Know"? "Something felt strange down there" :D

False alarm I guess.
Regardless. Samantha is coming by the end of the week. Dr. Will have to induce labor.
Exciting stuff!

:)
 
Re: Wanna bet?

:icon_thumright: My daughters name is Samantha! :icon_thumleft:
Mark my words, when she is 12 or 13 she will modify it to 'Sami'. You will see it on her homework. It will drive you nuts! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom