What's new

Want info on St. Croix

whodom

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I get to go again. This time I get to go to St. Croix. Am taking White's Surfmaster. Any feedback about beaches on St. Croix would be greatly appreciated. Reasonable eating places would be nice to hear about, too.
Thanks in advance. W.
 
Upvote 0
First and foremost, you need to eat at Stixx. Best baby back ribs, I've had. I've lived throughout the south for most of my life and have eaten alot of swine. Hands down, Stixx wins. Perhaps, it is the ambiance overlooking Christiansted harbor from the deck.

Beaches: I would pound Cane Bay. Narrow beach confines the drops, but the place always has a crowd. Plus, it has some excellent shore diving with a short fin kick to the most dramatic wall diving. Do NOT go to isolated beach locations without someone to watch your back. I was out on the East End with 4 others (2guys/2girls). We weren't detecting, but noticed some locals come upon our location. Played a bit of cat and mouse when we were able to lose them amongst the rocks and rugged terrain. Good thing as the one local had a large screwdriver with him. Who knows what would have happened...
 
I went there in 94 for about four days.It was November and not many crowds . Had an amazing time and there should be plenty of good hunting there for you and the food is fantastic!!
 
Go to a store and buy a can of Wasp Spray, it'll shoot a stream of poison 20 feet. Better and cheaper than Pepper Spray. :laughing7:
 
Whodom,

If you would like, PM me and I will give you as much information you need as I lived there for 7 years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom