want pinpointer

Get the Garrett pro pointer...You wont regret it...its awsome!

End thread/

If the Garrettis too xpensive you can go to Harbor freight tool store and they have two different kinds(1-16.00) and (1-39.00) dollars. I have read they work well, I myself am deciding if I should buy the cheaper one right now, being that im pretty close to bein poor. Later I willl move up in quality, for now cheap is the only way to go. Good luck and happy hunting

You must really want that pinpointer after dedicating 3 threads to this, not the 2 I originally thought :laughing7:

Harbor freight pinpointer around $18
Garrett pro pointer around $160
They both pick up a dime at about 1", You don't want a pinpointer that reaches out to far. It will drive you crazy in the hole.
Garrett has a more comfortable case design and Harbor Freight is easier to fix and mod. Take your choice.

hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

Yeah I went to HF and picked up that one for 16 bucks. It works great. Big Time saver.

Get on amazon I picked up a bounty hunter for 40 bucks I have no complaints with it so far. I could see spending 120 on one since I just started out

Is this the same kid that wanted a cheap metal detector.... it sure looks like the same one from his posts... :tongue3:

Is this the same kid that wanted a cheap metal detector.... it sure looks like the same one from his posts... :tongue3:
It sure does look like the same one even though he says he is not..........

Well if he is or isn't I just don't care.... I just don't understand if this is made on purpose or is just a childish acting.

Well if he is or isn't I just don't care.... I just don't understand if this is made on purpose or is just a childish acting.
It sure don't sound normal does it.........................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back