What's new

Want some pizza?

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
These guys are so funny to watch,I wired a piece of pizza to see how long it takes for them to get it free,gnawing the wire tug and pull,all they can do is eat it down.:laughing7:

DSCN7569.webp

K1024_DSCN7570.webp




GOD Bless

Chris
 
Dang Chris, wish I could give you a 'like' for each frame of the video! :occasion14:
 
They really have to work for that piece. :thumbsup:
 
Hahaha. I don’t know if your torturing them or feeding them. That’s some good stuff.
 
Hahaha. I don’t know if your torturing them or feeding them. That’s some good stuff.

WT likes to do both, IMO. LOL! :laughing9:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom