Want to Buy: An Upper Rod/Shaft for a Whites 6000 D Series 2 Metal Detector!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Want to Buy: An Upper Rod/Shaft for a White's 6000 D Series 2 Metal Detector!

Hey Folks,

I recently purchased a White's 6000 D Series 2 Metal Detector that someone jerry-rigged to mount on the hip. While it will work this way, it is not very practical due to the lack of the right rods/shafts, so I may just use it in the normal mode. Therefore, I am in need of an Upper Rod/Shaft to make this work. However, if someone has this rod/shaft and other rods/shafts, I would consider those as well. I can always use extra rods to have the extra coils ready to install quickly on this as well as my' White's 6000 Di Series 2 Hip-Mount Metal Detector.

If anyone has these, either reply to my post of send me a PM.

Thanks!

Frank

Last edited:
i have seen one behind my friends house i know it was whites but think it is an older one,if you can not find one ill go get it and see if its the same

PM me.... I have what you seek! Not sure what it's worth. I'm not looking to make $$$, just would like to help out. How's $12 shipped sound? I have PayPal.

Attachments

• Upper Rod.jpg
    Upper Rod.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 76
Thanks Frank! Fast 'n friendly $$$.... HH my friend!

No, thanks goes out to you! I have been looking for a long time for the upper rod and you came though for me. I received the upper rod yesterday and it is already installed on the metal detector.

A big :thumbsup: to SilverFinger for a quick and easy transaction!

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back