What's new

want to see my crack?

buffhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Die crack that is... Seeing that my half and penny order was shorted by $100 in pennies, I got bored not having that extra $100 or pennies to go thru. So, as my Ryedale separated the coppers, I did my usual search for WIDE and Close AM's plus the normal Double Dies. I had noticed last week that some of the 1998, 1999, and 2000 dates cents had some interesting die cracks on them. So boredom turned into fascination and I started putting them aside and saw how many different there were. Pictured below are the die cracks from just the 2000 dated cents.
 

Attachments

  • 2000-1.webp
    2000-1.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 399
  • 2000-2.webp
    2000-2.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 390
  • 2000-3.webp
    2000-3.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 405
  • 2000-4.webp
    2000-4.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 394
  • 2000-5.webp
    2000-5.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 398
  • 2000-6.webp
    2000-6.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 393
  • 2000-7.webp
    2000-7.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 395
  • 2000-8.webp
    2000-8.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 402
  • 2000-9.webp
    2000-9.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 389
  • 2000-10.webp
    2000-10.webp
    27 KB · Views: 407
Upvote 0
very cool, i only have gotten i think one die crack on a roosevelt dime...but then again cant say i really look that much for them, but if i happen to notice it i will pull it...good job! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom