Hi Brandon, Thanks for the encouragement

on my posting habits...
Yes, I did get the ring made, I gave it to her on a special vacation trip in early November and she just loves it! I think I posted pics of it on here back in October.
I would strongly suggest the Bazooka Products for fine gold, they do a great job on the -50 mesh and smaller gold. We have a lot of that here in Metro Denver too. The fluid bed design does really well with fine gold and their products are quite well built. They've been a real game changer for a lot of prospectors here on tnet in recent years.
My in-laws live in the eastern foothills of SLC so I get over there a couple/few times a year. More these days since they can't travel as much to see us due to their advancing age (late 70's). I haven't done any prospecting in Utah yet but my sister-in-law found a really great book for me called A Guide to Gold Panning in Utah by Alan J. Chenworth. Definitely worth tracking down to give you lots of ideas on where to look. Here's the table of contents to give you a sense of the scope of it:
View attachment 938931