Wanted:metal detector electroscope model 20

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
.........Wane............The Electroscope is not a metal detector.......................It is a Long Range Detector.................Supposedly it will guide you to where the treasure is! Since it is not a metal detector.................. may not find one in the metal detector forums.................try the Long Range Detector section.......if you can find one??................Joe

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wane, save your money and buy a real detector......Why doesnt anyone ever ask theirselves "if they really work, why are they selling them instead of finding all the treasure in the world?" If I own or made one that truly worked, I wouldnt sell a single copy, nope not one, nadda, zilch...... I would be finding all the gold and treasure for myself........" If psychics were really phychic, why do they need a store front, they could just go to the store and buy winning lotto tickets.

mrdetector

Greenie
Jun 13, 2013
TENN
Detector(s) used
whites GT-Whites SurfMaster 11- field scope by Thomas Colorado gold sticks-crazy rod by J D Moore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have a model 20 that maybe for sale .i'm still using for the long range don't pay attention to the negative feed back. they think a Geiger counter needs a coil.
do more research and you will find the answer to LRL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread