What's new

Wanted: Off Center Coins and other errors

snazzypit

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Jersey
Collector looking for off center coins as well as other interesting errors. Any denomination or year, also international coins.

What ya got?
 
i run across a few -- got a 1917 wheat cent cracked plancet error coin -- sheet the coin was punched from had a defect in it
 
Ive Got This Funky Lookin Dime That Has Been Punched And The Outter Section Is Missing Looks Like Copper Too But Unsure
Dont Know What Its Worth Through I Will Try And Post a Picture Of It Later Got To Dig It Out Of The Safe Frist
 
Before you get too excited........ it's a replica coin.

Bob
 

Attachments

  • lc mistrike 001.webp
    lc mistrike 001.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 271
  • lc mistrike 002.webp
    lc mistrike 002.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 278
I must have 100 or so....all different types and coins
 
coinrings said:
Before you get too excited........ it's a replica coin.

Bob

That's very cool.
 
I have a 1942 Washington Quarter with what I am told is a cud error (slight) on the obverse rim.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom