aa battery Gold Member Joined Oct 11, 2006 Messages 10,646 Reaction score 3,259 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2017 Thread Owner #1 But the wife said I didn't have the B----.
boogeyman Gold Member Joined Jun 6, 2006 Messages 5,012 Reaction score 4,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe Detector(s) used WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2017 #2 I heard they taste just like chicken. If you'd had enough brownie points saved up, she'd sent you just to see the look on your face then posted the flicks on TNet!
I heard they taste just like chicken. If you'd had enough brownie points saved up, she'd sent you just to see the look on your face then posted the flicks on TNet!
ChampFerguson/TN Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 1,203 Reaction score 1,620 Golden Thread 0 Location TN Detector(s) used Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 17, 2017 #3 Either the link didn't come thru or our overzealous mod declared it was 'political'.