Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colonial Zoyboy said:
You and your buddy, Iron Patch, are GREAT at locating those long-forgotten military buttons. :thumbsup: I would love to add a few of those little buggards to my collection.

Keep on hunting with that Colonial fever, buddy!

Kyle

Kyle it really amazes me how few show up for you guys and other posters on this forum who hunt early sites. If I find a Colonial period site I'm almost guaranteed to dig at least one military button, the last little site gave up three. I hope to do that this weekend, find a new site and dig an old button. :thumbsup:

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Iron Patch said:
Colonial Zoyboy said:
You and your buddy, Iron Patch, are GREAT at locating those long-forgotten military buttons. :thumbsup: I would love to add a few of those little buggards to my collection.

Kyle

Kyle it really amazes me how few show up for you guys and other posters on this forum who hunt early sites. If I find a Colonial period site I'm almost guaranteed to dig at least one military button, the last little site gave up three. I hope to do that this weekend, find a new site and dig an old button. :thumbsup:

One of our sites did give up a silver War of 1812 eagle button. I would love for our sites to produce more of them, though.

Kyle

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colonial Zoyboy said:
Iron Patch said:
Colonial Zoyboy said:

Kyle

One of our sites did give up a silver War of 1812 eagle button. I would love for our sites to produce more of them, though.

Kyle

If you don't dig many just get the good one. :D

I've found about 200, maybe a bit more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread