S Sarg1969 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 30, 2017 Messages 9 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Perry, Ga Detector(s) used Titan 3000xd Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2017 Thread Owner #1
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Nov 30, 2017 #2 That’s a pretty relaxing picnic spot.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2017 #3 Nice shot. I was in Perry about a month ago for the swap meet. I sold a 27 Chevrolet.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,828 Reaction score 8,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 1, 2017 #4 A tranquil looking spot!
S Sarg1969 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 30, 2017 Messages 9 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Perry, Ga Detector(s) used Titan 3000xd Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2017 Thread Owner #5 I was down there too! Passed up on a new Tesuro Compadre for $100 lol
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2017 #6 Very Purdy.