What's new

WARNING !! Do not even Swing your arms like your DETECTING !!

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at Fort Laurens in Bolivar Ohio Yesterday. I did not have a METAL DETECTOR BUT i made the motions I had one so he was going to ARREST me with his bayonet LOL just kidding i asked for this pose!!

240425088_10226200319335601_2484634454723125969_n.webp

Everyone there laughed at this

240349265_10226200338576082_2908574590522486057_n.webp
 
I'd have insulted the soldier with:
King George wears ladies socks!
 
Looks like you fired up your time machine!
 
Gare,

Thanks for the post and laugh. It is always good to be able to put a face with a screen name. Good luck with your hunts. Walt
 
It's nice to have fun out there, and it looks like you did so. Nice post.
 
I was at Fort Laurens in Bolivar Ohio Yesterday. I did not have a METAL DETECTOR BUT i made the motions I had one so he was going to ARREST me with his bayonet LOL just kidding i asked for this pose!!

attachment.php


Everyone there laughed at this

attachment.php

lol you peeved me off for a second there before I looked at the pics and read :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom