WARNING**FOR ALL FACEBOOK USERS Updated correction

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, here is an email I just got. If you, or anyone in your house uses Facebook be aware of this
name.

***** ATTENTION FACEBOOK USERS *****

DO NOT ADD THIS NAME!!!! IF SOMEBODY CALLED 'JASON LEE' ADDS YOU, DON'T ACCEPT IT.....

IT IS A VIRUS. TELL EVERYBODY, BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST ADDS IT, YOU GET THE

VIRUS TOO.

COPY AND PASTE AND REPOST**** THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. *******

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: WARNING**FOR ALL FACEBOOK USERS

I'm just curious, why on earth would you add someone you don't know to begin with :dontknow:

Heck, I don't even add everyone I do know. I have only a few friends and family and I'm certain that they aren't happy to be associated with me either. :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

Most who add people they don't know generally play 1 or more of the facebook games where you get bonus' the more friends you have. Anyone playing the same game will add anyone without question, some even advertise for hundreds of adds!

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

Thank you, DigginThePast for your correction. I never use Facebook , but my wife does sometimes and we
know several that do. I have heard of the damage that viruses do to computers, so I posted it for the use
of others. I'm glad it turned out to be false.
Again, thanks for the correction. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Happy Hunting.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread