What's new

WARNING! Halloween creatures are on the move!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in my tree stand deer hunting yesterday evening and I'm fairly certain that I saw a hobbit slipping through the shadowy underbrush. Whatever it was, it was shorter then me! Also heard some strange noises, wheezing breaths, high pitched howls in the distance, and faint cackling from the trees overhead. All this right before full darkness, and then came an eerie, deathly still. As I was walking out of the woods, my light failed, from that point on it felt as though the tree limbs and branches were reaching out and grabbing hold of me, every once in a while I could hear footsteps racing off in the dark. Never been attacked by a hobbit but as I was walking through the darkness and slipping through the shadows of a full moon, I was paying particular attention to anything that came in contact with my ankles. I'm sure he was stalking me, probably lurking behind me under the concealment of the carpet of leafs that covered the forest floor. Not so sure I want to be out there again tonight. :laughing7:
 
texastee2007 said:
bigscoop said:
I was in my tree stand deer hunting yesterday evening and I'm fairly certain that I saw a hobbit slipping through the shadowy underbrush. Whatever it was, it was shorter then me! Also heard some strange noises, wheezing breaths, high pitched howls in the distance, and faint cackling from the trees overhead. All this right before full darkness, and then came an eerie, deathly still. As I was walking out of the woods, my light failed, from that point on it felt as though the tree limbs and branches were reaching out and grabbing hold of me, every once in a while I could hear footsteps racing off in the dark. Never been attacked by a hobbit but as I was walking through the darkness and slipping through the shadows of a full moon, I was paying particular attention to anything that came in contact with my ankles. I'm sure he was stalking me, probably lurking behind me under the concealment of the carpet of leafs that covered the forest floor. Not so sure I want to be out there again tonight. :laughing7:


awww it was nothing....just a chupacabra....

Now I really am frightened! :laughing7:
 
wow you saw one and it let you live, you are a very lucky man.

did it feel like you got licked or some thing similar?

if they get a taste of you they will be able to follow you
no matter where you go

did you check your closets, under the bed, behind the curtains or behind the couch?

I would not answer my door at night any time soon :thumbsup:
 
If you dont' post by .... when ? should we start to worry? :help:
 
Took a big chance and went back out to my tree stand last evening, and no kidding, every deer that passed through the area spotted me instantly and snorted at me, and then they just sort of lurked around in the brush until way after dark. Unlike the evening before the night sky wasn't clear, last night the moon was cloaked with a hazy looking gray veil. I'm sure those deer were going to wait on me to get down from my tree stand so they could attack me all at once so as soon as my feet hit the ground I sprinted all the way back to the truck. All I could think of in the back of my mind as I was running through the brush was that darn picture of the man eating squirrel that Tee posted in her Colorado picture thread. Beware! Strange things are starting to happen out there. Possums are even acting like they know where they're going!
 
Did it look like this :o ??

bigfoot.webp​

No need to worry, it's only the Bayou Swamp Monster. :laughing7:

Then again if it didn't look like this, I believe you need :help: :D ;D
 

Attachments

  • bigfoot.webp
    bigfoot.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 152
I've gotton this card about 4 times in the last few days an it is still so good ! TeeHee! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom