What's new

Warren or Youngstown area?

ShortBil

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Champion Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I guess there are no active clubs in the area. I did go to Howland park a few years back and met some folks in a club but cant find anything going on now. Know of any? Thanks
Bil
 
ShortBil said:
I guess there are no active clubs in the area. I did go to Howland park a few years back and met some folks in a club but cant find anything going on now. Know of any? Thanks
Bil

I'm from youngstown got a metal detector as a wedding gift in june used it at the beach but not since i would deffinitely be game to join/start a club if one does not exist.
 
Let me know if you can get out and go hunting.
Bil
 
I work till 3 most week days, off most weekends.
 
ShortBil said:
I work till 3 most week days, off most weekends.


work til 630 everyday off sun. and most mondays where's a good place to hunt?
 
I am in Austintown but don't get out much but want to do more in th coming months.
 
Hey fellows there's a club called Tri-County metal detecting club in Cortland, ohio its one of the largest in America look it up facebook. Keep talking we are out here even though its not a popular hobby around here it seems.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom