What's new

Was cleaning up button I found that I thought was a New York Excelsior when I dug it

mspence

Full Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468016845.917129.webp
 
Upvote 24
Nice Mass button. How does the back look?
 
Congrats on a sweet find. Lots of detail.
 
Last edited:
I love those surprises !! Congratulations on a sweet find !!
 
Hi; PLEASE post a picture of BOTH sides and We can help you better ok. PEACE:RONB
 
nice civil war era massachusetts militia button
 
I dug one of those last night. Sweet
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    136.4 KB · Views: 98
Very nice surprise button find, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Hi; PLEASE post a picture of BOTH sides and We can help you better ok. PEACE:RONB

Hey bud, wasn't really needing assistance just showing you the mass vol button is all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom