WAS THE GAME WORTH THE CANDLE?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that it has been revealed that you are both 81618 and Legrand and were working a money making scheme, and have been cast out of TEAM BEALE MYSTERY, why don't you share the names and real purpose of this wonderous group?
...Or did they make you sign a non-disclosure agreement?

Defamation of character, now that the truth is out he must be back on the team!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Several have retained their TN PM's from him, requesting a "gift" cash donation, so no, you can rest your weary mind, there is NO "defamation of character", because it was all his own making with his PM solicitation.
On the 81618 thread "BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED..." he admitted doing this on Page 6, Post #82.
So, I inquire of you, how is this considered "defamation of character" on my part?

I am just curious as to why Icehouse made a BIG deal about not knowing and removing him from the team, and now having him back.
On the same thread, Page 8, Post#107 Icehouse states that he was removed from the team, and on other posts makes disparaging remarks about him...
...so you are pinning the "defamation of character" label on the wrong TN member, when all the "truth" has been out and admitted to for a long time.

Now, with all that said and the controversy surrounding this, with Icehouse making a grand announcing of removing him from the "Team", wouldn't you be curious if you were solicited for a $5000 tax free cash "gift" for recovering the discovered Beale treasure vault, why he is now again back on the "Team", masterpoe?
Unless of course, you are party to all this and a possible member of the Beale Mystery Team.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Now that it has been revealed that you are both 81618 and Legrand and were working a money making scheme, and have been cast out of TEAM BEALE MYSTERY, why don't you share the names and real purpose of this wonderous group?
...Or did they make you sign a non-disclosure agreement?
LOL!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Defamation of character, now that the truth is out he must be back on the team!

Just curious as to which masterpoe persona made this post-the 13 yo handicap boy, the Canadian, the college student, or the current codebreaker version?
But as pointed out, 81618/Legrand admitted to doing this and Team member Icehouse confirmed it on this very thread, so NO defamation of character was made.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ... I’m Not ECS... Ask franklin... Or any other Beale Regular... I just drop in on occasion! Now after these posts... ASK ME WHY.

KACE

Proxy for ECS?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread