Was walking through the woods when.............

OP
OP
B

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
tee back again...some thought maybe I was scared of spiders...so out to the garden. This was way high and I couldn't even see what I was taking...so it is a little blurry...also it is 92 outside right now and really bright..if I can get a better shot I will...Texas girls aren't afraid of anything..LOL what were you thinking. We play with things like this just for the heck of it.

You're one tough Gal.....Which brings me back to this earlier post........

"Ehhhh.......I think I'll let someone else do that. I've learned my lesson about messing with women ......lol!" ;D

OP
OP
B

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops! My bad. I thought that was a pretty severe reaction to just a spider bite??
Thanks for the link. Now I can get up to date.
Bottlebum

OP
OP
B

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uhh......you're giving me the ickies too :tongue3:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
orb weavers are for the most part very helpful to mankind since the eat lots of bigs and their not agreessive by nature or deadly poisonious (unless your allergic of course)-- generally speaking their bite is no worse than a bee sting

i do not "fear" animals --however there are some that i do have a "healthy degree of respect" for -- those which can harm or kill you generally * because at certain times and places --man is not always #1 on the food chain :wink:

ugh tee --any self respecting bluegill or bream would just love those wasp grubs :icon_thumright:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
tee---a live but "crippled up" ( cut the top fin and bottom two fins off ) bluegill is great catfish bait no sizible cat fish would pass up a easy meal like that -- their also good as "dead" cut bait as well -- use the wasp grubs fer the bluegills and the bluegills for the big ole catfish :wink: :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread