OP
OP
lasttoknow (Tim)

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
I was at Brannon park last week. Didn't stay long but found some clad. Plan on a few trips toward the summer in eastern pierce county. Been doing some research on a possible cache and just wrote who I think the land owner is a letter. Hopefully he is or knows of the old settlement site. What kind of detector do you have?

OP
OP
lasttoknow (Tim)

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Thanks Caratjuice. I made contact with the President of that club and plan to attend the January meeting.. Where abouts in Washington do you live? Know of any good sites worth sharing? I just got my detector the day before Thanksgiving. I plan on hitting the beaches soon. I know I'll freeze my butt off but oh well I'll dress warm....Thanks again....

OP
OP
lasttoknow (Tim)

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Thanks IrishCharlie. I didn't think about Yahoo. I am going to the Cascade Club at Januarys meeting to get a feel of what they are all about. I know there are a lot of advantages for a beginner like myself for being in a club.... Wow, you live in Virginia? Almost anywhere on the East coast is full of really old history that goes a lot further back than Washington State... Thanks for the suggestion...

caratjuice

Oct 15, 2004
Washington State
lasttoknow said:
Thanks Caratjuice. I made contact with the President of that club and plan to attend the January meeting.. Where abouts in Washington do you live? Know of any good sites worth sharing? I just got my detector the day before Thanksgiving. I plan on hitting the beaches soon. I know I'll freeze my butt off but oh well I'll dress warm....Thanks again....

That's cool, sounds like a good club. I live in north Seattle and usually hit the sports fields within a 10 mile radius of my home. I went to the beach a couple of times and did Ok but nothing great. This is good hunting season in this part of the country because the the ground is soft and not many people are out when it's cold. Good luck to you and I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your finds on here.

OP
OP
lasttoknow (Tim)

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Thanks Caratjuice for the reply... I'm confident I'll find something worth posting soon. It's kinda funny but I found my first Sterling with Black hills gold, on the front, ring two days after I got my detector. I'm ashamed to post the pic because I found it in my own flower bed. Had my dad bury some differant coins while I was at the store. Got back found all the coins and then had a solid hit right by the porch. The ring. Must have belonged to the first owner of my house ...lol

mgripy

Greenie
Mar 20, 2005
Olympia WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Olympia WA and hunt about a 30 mile radious around it have many spots been doing this for 18 years now. [email protected] if you want to hook up sometime. I go on weekends.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter and son-in-law and the kids moved to Lynnwood just outside Seattle and I plan to visit for a couple of weeks next summer. Would like to hook up with someone and hit a beach and possibly some shallow water hunting. Not sure of the dates yet, but will try to firm up after the first of the year. They say they are nearly surrounded by water but haven't been there long enough to know about any of the beaches yet. See one of more of you then? Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread