sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore May 2, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Is there anybody hunting in Washington state? I'm going to be here a while and looking for someone to hunt with near me. I'm in the Moses lake area.
Is there anybody hunting in Washington state? I'm going to be here a while and looking for someone to hunt with near me. I'm in the Moses lake area.
D doc-d Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2013 Messages 1,645 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location Pacific Northwest Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2020 #2 I'm out near Tacoma now and hope to get out soon
Rad1sh Full Member Joined Sep 22, 2019 Messages 179 Reaction score 272 Golden Thread 0 Location Olympia, Washington Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy) Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2020 #3 Olympia here and sometimes Montana.