Watch this space?

:)... I actually really like you sads... *** ARRC eyes sads carefully and steps back a bit ***
Enginefitter, I'm a little worried about ARRC. He claims to hide behind a curtain. Makes me wonder who he is going to jump out at? I just read his post above. We don't have to worry. He really, really likes sads669. If I was sads669, I'd watch what curtain he walks by.

Hope it's not a closet........( not that there's anything wrong with it)

a "git" is like an annoying , pain in the butt type of friend

Heh... been called a lot of things... but "git" is a first.

sads669, I think the wreck site with the bell has been found.

Attachments

• faeebe30-f3e8-11e4-87d7-eb1e3ef71e34_ht_skeleton_water_2_tl_150505_4x3_992.jpg
    faeebe30-f3e8-11e4-87d7-eb1e3ef71e34_ht_skeleton_water_2_tl_150505_4x3_992.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 61
Enginefitter, I'm a little worried about ARRC. He claims to hide behind a curtain. Makes me wonder who he is going to jump out at? I just read his post above. We don't have to worry. He really, really likes sads669. If I was sads669, I'd watch what curtain he walks by.

I was getting worried also old man after I seen ARRC long post. I think he took my advice yesterday morning and used vodka instead of water in his coffee and never stopped. ( i've done that).

Engine

CPC...

Cow Pattie Coffee. :)

Btw ... What post ? :)

Curtain ? :P

Last edited:
CPC...

Cow Pattie Coffee. :)

Btw ... What post ? :)

Curtain ? :P
ARRC, You should have stayed with the curtain. Sads669, is claiming it's a closet. Not that there's anything wrong with coming out of a closet.lol

I think we should get back and find out where the bell came from. It's safer.

a "git" is like an annoying , pain in the butt type of friend

Ivan, outstanding description of most of the replies to this thread, I stand by your description......not too close though.

Its a fine line between being funny and being annoying...

I walk it like a tightrope...
And I might add... my balance is not that great.
ARRC, I apologize for not telling the rest of your story about getting caught coming out of the closet.
Apparently your girlfriend caught you coming out of the closet with 2 twenty four year old female beauties when she came home from work.
I'm impressed. You are the Man.

Last edited:
Ditto Old man, Archie sent me the photo......note the closets......

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431019301.681916.jpg

*** ARRC sits back for a fresh cup of CPC... and looks around the "Girl with a bell thread" ***

*** YAWN ***

So... what happened ?
Did everyone get tired of half naked big... medium... and skinny women ?

Has anyone ever had a "three way" with a metal detector...
My wife hates it...
She says it makes too much noise...
Breaks her concentration.

Your wife is gonna get us pulled, talking like that......

Oh yeah...
As you post what you just posted...

Besides my wife is just jealous...
She is member of another site anyway... some new site... "Shipwreck bells".

uh they got coffee beans taken from the bowels of animals and then brewed?.... bet it that it taste like crap....

uh they got coffee beans taken from the bowels of animals and then brewed?.... bet it that it taste like crap....

I would not drink that if you paid me in gold... heh

Um...

Well...

How much gold ? :P

Sads...

Looks like your "girl with a bell" is not the first...

liberty-bell-girl.jpg

libbell.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back