What's new

WATCH YOUR STEP! Timber Rattler

Glad your son liked the photo. That must be a pretty good trick, putting a rattle snake in a PVC pipe. I don't imagine much cooperation on the snake's part! Ha.
 
nice photo.

I have not seen any rattlers in Kentucky, Indiana or Missouri. Which is my stomping grounds. We are in the mammoth cave area a lot, and have seen 3 copperheads. Those were enough for me. The old farmers at the general stores talk about rattlers a lot. Last year a friend said he killed three in his yard when he ran over them with his mower, in separate incidences.


We have a tree farm in the hills in southern Indiana. Lots of large limestone rocks, trees and such. I have heard there are timber rattlers there but not came across any
IMG_0633_resized.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom