What's new

Watched in your home!

SpiritRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
929
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Just heard a report on the new high tech tv's that are on the market that are in thousands of homes,such as the new apple tv's.The report said these new tv's have a camera eye on the front.Also stating that the tv's are simply a computer and screen.Hackers are hacking into these tv's and watching people on there couch watching tv.Wow we are becoming someone's tv show!.We might want to step back a minute and think about this great new technology we are getting here?.
 
They won't see much here.
 
I dont have one and i dont watch tv anyway:laughing9:
 
I hope they are watching when I moon them....they might even get to see some toilet paper balls tangled in some wild unclipped hair!:laughing9: Just think what they might see watching people watch adult x rated movies and dvds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom