Watches watches watches!!!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm addicted. I'm addicted that's all there is to it. I'm addicted!!! But being addicted is OK because it pays off sometimes! 5 Sterling silver Ecclissi watches for $5 each! One is new. I'm going to stop at this store five days a week from now on. Monday I can't because it's employee day so they put nothing out new. Wednesday is 55 and older 1/2 off day and there's A million people that go. I'm 35 so there's really no point. Can't even get to the jewelry counter let alone see anything in it. The line is worse than waiting for a ride in Disney World!! WATCHES!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469928782.064626.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469928824.078412.jpg

Pop a battery in and sell em! Easy money there usually sell for $30+ or so.... or don't put a battery and sell them AS IS?

Awesome score. You have an amazing store to frequent. I love the silver watches. I always flip them quick for $30 or more

I stopped back this morning because I figured they put out more watches. They did not but they had 2 junk bag of watches. For $5 each. There was a vintage Mavado watch. A jaeger Pierre Cardin from the 70s it's worth a lot. And 3 more Ecclissi watches in the bags!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470060425.830294.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470060451.396918.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470060467.916549.jpg

killin it

Lol. The cashier said I come
There too much! I said get used to it honey I'm moving in! i've spent around $250 there in the last two weeks and figure I've gotten close to $3500 worth of jewelry. Somebody donated a whole bunch of Victorian stuff and they don't know what it is so they just price it as Chinese junk. Example:

a gold filled amethyst bracelet and a crown Trifari rhinestone bracelet spent $10 on both of them total. And that crown Trifari stuff is expensive!! that stuff is no joke, I had no idea. I'll be back tomorrow morning for sure because I bet there's a lot left to be put out!

I found a pair of earrings have to be repaired but they're worth a lot! I love it!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470063097.173875.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470063113.757865.jpg

My girl just bought a Crown Trifari a few weeks ago... paid $3 worth 750.
She collects it.
She loves costume jewelry.

Good score BK... well done.

Love that movado, what'd you do with it? I have one of the modern ones I got at nordstrom few months ago

And what is the address of the store????? Just kidding... Can I see a photo of your Pierre watch or is that your sale?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back