What's new

Watching Oak Island With a Metal Detector Brain

Ugly J

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Detector(s) used
E trac X-1, SEF 8x6
Excalibur II
Equinox 800
Manticore
ATX
AT pro
White's 5900 Dipro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ll admit it — I still look forward to every new episode of The Curse of Oak Island, even though my wife bailed on watching it with me years ago because I won’t stop talking through it.
Maybe it’s because my first Oak Island memories go back to In Search Of… with Leonard Nimoy — spooky stuff when you were a kid, not so much now, but still fun.
When I’m out hunting, most of it’s quiet and honestly pretty boring… right up until that one odd find that makes your heart jump. Sometimes I think I should get my own production crew — if I did, every rusty nail would get dramatic music and a theory meeting.
I love the show and all the history that comes with it.

Anyway, That’s my two pull tabs.
D86FDDFB-FF5E-42BC-A357-AE4A0DF87961.webp
 
I’ll admit it — I still look forward to every new episode of The Curse of Oak Island, even though my wife bailed on watching it with me years ago because I won’t stop talking through it.
Maybe it’s because my first Oak Island memories go back to In Search Of… with Leonard Nimoy — spooky stuff when you were a kid, not so much now, but still fun.
When I’m out hunting, most of it’s quiet and honestly pretty boring… right up until that one odd find that makes your heart jump. Sometimes I think I should get my own production crew — if I did, every rusty nail would get dramatic music and a theory meeting.
I love the show and all the history that comes with it.

Anyway, That’s my two pull tabs.
View attachment 2240363
I enjoyed watching Curse of Oak Island but shortly after they dropped the first casson (2016), i had to drop cable due financial challenges.
Later i considered watching it again but my own research proved no one could have dug a shaft that deep without structural cribbing down the entire shaft. Since there are no reports of cribbing, i wasn't going to waste my time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom