What's new

WATER CHESTNUTS - AM I RIGHT?

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the first wife made stirfry tonight.
I love it ,especially with extra soy sauce.
Are water chestnuts not the greatest veggie? Crisp no matter what, no veins, no skin, no tendons
 
What's your next wife going to cook?
Let me guess...seafood.
My recommendation: Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
now Davo, I do not eat any animal whole.

Never ate a n oyster and not about to begin now
 
Its like a raw potato, with less flavor.. They creep me out. And baby corn.. Supposed to eat the part that you throw away...

And bean sprouts.. We've all taken biology.. Do you know what those look like?


I guess while we are on it, I might as well throw out the grand daddy that makes me "the weird one"...

Peaches Smell/Taste Like Licking a Homeless Person... They are disgusting, I'd rather eat my own socks after a week of non-stop digging in the desert.

the first wife made stirfry tonight.
What's your next wife going to cook?

Just caught that... I'm quite skilled at saying really stupid stuff to get myself in trouble.. But......
 
do we even want to know how you know what 'licking a homeless person' is like?
 
eeeehhhh you are disqualified from using this thread
 
I never turn down free food, no matter how its look or taste.
 
probably my favorite thing in chop suey is those chestnuts. they are delicious with a little soy sauce.
 
Jeff, Rocky Mtn. Oysters are Bull testicles, breaded and ddep fried, at least the ones I've seen. As for other oysters, they look like snot on a shell.
Now you know what not to order, but as brilliant as you are, I bet you already knew this. But seriously, what is your next wife gonna make. Marry a latina and you get tongue(lengua), grilled cow intestines(tripas) and cow intestine soup(menudo). Better hang onto the wife you have...
 
Arrg. Water chestnuts...
Hold mine...
OR
You can have all of mine after I pick em out.

They truly have a taste and texture all their own.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom