Mr.Excavator
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2013
- Messages
- 199
- Reaction score
- 192
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthEast, Florida coast
- Detector(s) used
- CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was looking to get a good scoop for when I get in the water , what do you guys and gals think of this one? Is it good or is there a better one out there ?
I have only been MD on a regular basis for a few weeks now maybe 3-4.
RTG Pro Aluminum 6" Water Scoopp RTGBB6 Metal Detecting Water Sand Scoop | eBay
Tim
I have only been MD on a regular basis for a few weeks now maybe 3-4.
RTG Pro Aluminum 6" Water Scoopp RTGBB6 Metal Detecting Water Sand Scoop | eBay
Tim
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote
0







