DirtStalker
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2014
- Messages
- 2,258
- Reaction score
- 3,337
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Upstate SC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
60
Dang man, what kinda fertilizer have you been using in the patch?
Nice!Looks like a hot spot.View attachment 1273654waiting to see the coins.
Quite a clean up would've thought that patch would be picked by now, nice work
nah,I can't do that.My little buddy is kind of sentimental to me.Got him from a good friend that collected folk art a long time ago.He looks happy though doesn't he,lol.Digiron I'll post them if you'll send me the Watermelon eater.
300 years of Urine, Ashes, water, Blood can make one hell of a concrete mix
nah,I can't do that.My little buddy is kind of sentimental to me.Got him from a good friend that collected folk art a long time ago.He looks happy though doesn't he,lol.
Yeah that is a cool pieceThat is one heck of a site. Is all that from just you and Todd? How many coins and what kind?
I was talking about the abundance of crops, but that does explain all the Cracker Jack concretions you've been finding.