DirtStalker
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2014
- Messages
- 2,258
- Reaction score
- 3,337
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Upstate SC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
60
We are still waiting!View attachment 1274217You must be doin the olive oil soak?Never mind me,i am just messin around a little with this folk art.Can;t wait to see what else comes out the patch.-HH
I hear that one of those diggers sat on a lucky horseshoe tonight and found a whole row of four leaf clovers in the patch.
Cool Finds! I recognize some of the names on that print plate. Brandon, Brookhaven, Brooksville, Buckatunna and Byram are all towns in Mississippi.Yes it does look like names of towns to me. Crazy variety of finds from different periods. I wish I could find the rest of that statue. Oh well a foot is better than an inch I guess. VMIairpower and TwinPicks are hunting tonight. Wait til you see some good Coins and Buttons and a Bird broach that was found. I'm saying that is a part of a candle holder. Do you agree?
Good eye CCdog. i went to my MS tokens book and found 4 or the 7 town names that i could read in the book.Cool Finds! I recognize some of the names on that print plate. Brandon, Brookhaven, Brooksville, Buckatunna and Byram are all towns in Mississippi.
Yeah, that tag is Killer!I'll think about for the small one after I see what this coin is that's in it.sounds like a dime but I can't get it out for nothing.it has a screw on the back of it but it is stripped.almost makes me want to bust it open,lol.It would be somewhat faster but I burned out my side grinder Cleaning that Slave Tag a couple weeks ago.I'll still give you $18.19 for either one of those melon eaters.
Cool Finds! I recognize some of the names on that print plate. Brandon, Brookhaven, Brooksville, Buckatunna and Byram are all towns in Mississippi.
Good eye CCdog. i went to my MS tokens book and found 4 or the 7 town names that i could read in the book.
Maybe these pics will give you an idea about a date for your print plate.
BTW nice finds TBD. That is a ton of pottery. Cant believe the Patch is still producing..
Too bad the melons arent ripe yet....
The token book is just for show. Im a park hunter by heart, lol.Thanks Mississippi Tom er ah Bone. What is a Park hunter doing with a token book anyway. You gotta get back into woods and post those great finds again.Yeah Lots of pottery and Big Melons are Always Ripe for the Pickin
That is an impressive pile of stuff from one location
Great Post tylerbdad!! You sure have some cool stuff to remember the patch and some great history saved from the mixing truck. Looking forward to seeing the coins too!!
I promise I will post my finds soon, I think tonight may be the last hunt in the patch for me... Just one more go around with Darlene for old times sake. I really hope she's frisky tonight!
-Darin
That DownandDirty. has been chomping at the bit since.last night to pick the patch..Good Luck tonight