What's new

wats this mark mean ?

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • gold 002.webp
    gold 002.webp
    146 KB · Views: 868
With reference to HOBCO jewelry only, I've seen examples that were gold plated, as well as gold washed and gold toned. They also sold charms and pendants separately, so that chain could be from a different manufacturer. It would be interesting to see what markings are on the chain/clasp, as bch suggested.
 
Upvote 0
I noticed the links are not solid on the chain, so may not be silver or gold, you can always have it tested.
 
Upvote 0
aa battery said:
We are referring to the mark circled in red. It appears to be a 3 digit number. These numbers are often used to identify gold or silver fineness but the image is hard to see. I am wondering if its connected to the chain. Is it a number? Is it connected to the chain?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom