What's new

Wax seal

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out this morning, weather was great. Found these things hunting the edges of a big soy bean field. I think the brass piece is the end of a big skeleton key. I think the carnelian piece is a wax seal? Opinions are welcome. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20160804_123929.webp
    _20160804_123929.webp
    255.1 KB · Views: 144
  • _20160804_123803.webp
    _20160804_123803.webp
    128.8 KB · Views: 131
  • _20160804_124017.webp
    _20160804_124017.webp
    166.1 KB · Views: 141
  • _20160804_124134.webp
    _20160804_124134.webp
    404.3 KB · Views: 130
  • _20160804_124929.webp
    _20160804_124929.webp
    118 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 40
Hello trapperart. I love it! Thanks for the post and may the finds be with you. C9
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom