TCAWarriors Jr. Member Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 46 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab E trac, Whites MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2012 #1 We found this while searching a field where I found a dropped bullet a couple of days ago. I think it is farm junk but I wanted to ask you folks first. It is a little over 6 inches long. Attachments image-1499180688.webp 24.5 KB · Views: 128
We found this while searching a field where I found a dropped bullet a couple of days ago. I think it is farm junk but I wanted to ask you folks first. It is a little over 6 inches long.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 7, 2012 #2 Its hard to tell. Too much crud. I would at least soak it in water or better yet use electrolysis if its iron or steel. Upvote 0
Its hard to tell. Too much crud. I would at least soak it in water or better yet use electrolysis if its iron or steel.
TCAWarriors Jr. Member Joined Apr 7, 2012 Messages 46 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab E trac, Whites MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Ok, soaking it now. I may take this opportunity to attempt electrolysis for the first time. Thanks Upvote 0
Gunrunner61 Silver Member Joined Jan 12, 2011 Messages 2,964 Reaction score 460 Golden Thread 0 Location Dalton,Ga. Detector(s) used Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2012 #4 Show us then and im thinking farm implament.JMHO HH Upvote 0