What's new

We are in banks everyday

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I hit between 5- 10 banks a day or around 50 - 75 banks a week. I went to go to on today and POLICE TAPE! I decided they did not have any halves today and moved to the next bank.

Has anybody had any close calls. I heard some of us have been pulled over for Suspision, but does any body have some good scares to share.
 
Upvote 0
So ...you decided to go on today and POLICE TAPE...so what does that mean? In English ...Please
 
fishfinder said:
So ...you decided to go on today and POLICE TAPE...so what does that mean? In English ...Please

It means it was just robbed. The police were there and they had it roped off. Man I hope nothing bad happened.
 
I hope they left the silver....... :-\
 
I think I know what you are trying to say?

I have often joked to my family and friends that My image has graced the security tape of every bank in southeastern Mi. and other parts of the country where my family vacations. LOL :tard:

Mojo
 
Actually the same thing happened to me last week!!! I went to my drop at lunch (11 am) and there were 2 CSI trucks and a squad car there. On the corner of the lot was the news station with antenna on mast and a helicopter in the sky. I walked up and they were taking fingerprints at the door. No one was hurt but an officer did get shot in pursuit of the vehicle. I know they had the suspect quarantined but didn't follow up.

If I had been there earlier I could have got caught up in gunfire, all over a few pieces of silver??
 
i found some silver at an out of the way ;D bank once that i didn't even know existed until i read it had been robbed
 
I've never run into anything like that except for scary tellers!
 
I'm not paranoid, but everytime I'm in line waiting, I think; what if they get robbed? and worst, what if you're making a deposit and they robb the customers too...at least if you make your deposit, you're covered....probably not too many bank robbers are going to robb the customers, no time for that :icon_pirat:
 
Man that's normal here in Texas,banks are getting robbed all the time here,but less than $10k is usually the amount plus lots of dye packs. :-\
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom