We couldnt believe whats under the tree root!! Plus metal detector giveaway :)

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We couldn't believe what's under the tree root!! Plus metal detector giveaway :)

Weirdest plug we dug EVER - we had to bring a powered saw into the woods to dig for this AMAZING signal!! Never done anything like this before, and we were blown away. Plus, metal detector giveaway in honor of Valentines Day.

Happy February, friends, and stay warm!!

https://youtu.be/9KehDq9BIC0

Upvote 0
Thank you very much, Skippy!! We had a blast on that hunt - best root canal ever :)

Determination or craziness! Either way - we had a blast :) Thank you for watching and happy hunting to you!!

That is determination, love it.

It seems you always have fun on your hunts. Excellent video.
Good Luck & HH

What a great find! That reminds me I have one to check out. Was leaving an area a few weeks ago and had a hit under a root but didn't have the tools to get under it.

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Booo no pics for those on mobile data? :(

Nice finds!

Great finds.

Great winter video and congrats on the 2 seated dimes and eagle button. I am still waiting to find my first eagle button. You guys are funny.:)

Thank you all!! Still excited about the coins....and the eagle! Giveaway still going on. Happy hunting to you all!!

Thank you all!! Still excited about the coins....and the eagle! Giveaway still going on. Happy hunting to you all!!
I enjoyed the Video and your recovery method.
Now, how do I get in on the contest?
Marvin

Chance in a life to come across seated dimes under a root. I would have done the same thing for a good signal on my machine. Look out roots I will be running my search coil over you from now own. Need to invest on a battery powered recipicating saw. Fantastic video!!!

Hi Skippy! Thank you for the nice comment!! I love hearing that your son likes the videos - that just made my day. Fingers crossed for you guys!! You guys could go detecting together and build amazing and valuable memories (and isn't that what life is all about?). Say hi to him, please!

HA! My son has been dreaming about the White's detector all week. He's totally stoked that we're in the the contest. He watches all your videos. :) I keep explaining it's "random, son, and the Silverslingers are VERY popular," but he's got his hopes high!

I think it's fantastic that you're able to support the community with these types of give-aways. White's is pretty dang, awesome, too for supporting you!

Cheers!

Skippy

Great video and thanks for sharing! Always enjoy watching them!!

Hi Marvin! You enter the contest simply by living a comment on the youtube channel under the video. Drawing is not until next Saturday. best of luck!

I enjoyed the Video and your recovery method.
Now, how do I get in on the contest?
Marvin

Thank you very much! Filming and editing with multiple cameras sure adds work, but it also allows for more fun creativity. Glad you liked it!

The editing really nice. I like how they edit in both cameras in at the same time. They are well done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back